11.15.2008

men are emotional fuck-tards
i just got off the phone wiht my friend and the stories that he regaled me with just re-affirm my belief that the majority of women's emotional hang-ups are due to @$$holes like HIM!

all because he can't (or won't) get over this girl from like 6 years ago! [paging Dr. Phil]
dont get me wrong. i dont plan on not being friends because of this...
BUT i am so f-ing glad that we never dated. and wish I could forewarn any woman he meets!
the stories of dating 3-4 women at a time, while lying to all of them. and never ever telling anyone in a relationship "i love you" as well as refusing to define or label relationships all equalls up to a person who is emotionally and "relationship-ally" fucked up. and that messed-up-ness just gets dumped onto every person that he becomes romantically encountered with....

damn, this whole converstion just has me worked up in a dither.
and madder than a swarm of red wasps.

No comments:

Post a Comment