4.28.2009

"so much to say, so much to say, so much to say, so much to say... "

"I find sometimes it's easy to be myself
sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else

so much to say, so much to say, so much to say, so much to say
'Cos here we have been standing for a long long time
can't see the light
treading trodden trails for a long long time.........."
DMB

sooooo much has happened. and i've been such a bad blogger (and friend to myself) for falling so far behind. if i could shake my finger at myself like my grammy used to, i would ;-)

anywho. short story. 5 month relationship flopped. made out w/ a friend. started to date a different friend. make-out friend no longer speaking to me - not really sure why. fell really hard and fast for 2nd "dating" friend (holding back feelings for 2 years makes that pretty easy). now he's not sure exclusive relationship is "best for both of us", and i am building the walls back up.
on the upside - 1 semester of grad classes down. only 6 bigillion left.

back-dating posts will occur as time permits...


side note - WAYY freakin excited about tequila Thursday this week :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment