11.30.2011

saw'em off (or tried to....damn t-sips)

so........ the boy decided to spring on me that I would be meeting his friends prior to last meeting of t.u./Aggies football game (damn you Deloss)here in the South, for a 7pm game against your bitter rival, the BBQ pit starts at dawn.. and the drinking isnt far behind.

after a screwdriver at 11am, you'd feel pretty chatty too

and having steaks offered to you several times (even though I tried declining due to not being an expected guest) doesnt hurt either ;)

but of course, I royally suck at daytime drinking.
*really I am awful at extended-time, paced activity. thus why I run 5ks and not marathons!


and got upset due to lack of affection/general progress in our dating relationship


and with all other emotions due to gma #1 dying this week, I cried.

i really hope his friends didnt see.
still pretty mortified. but you cant get a do-over so I guess if he likes me enough, he'll stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment